Stage 1 Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing with Cone and Threaded Medium and High Pressure
To provide delegates with the training required to demonstrate the knowledge and practical skills of working with Small Bore Tubing Systems through an individual knowledge test and practical exercises, giving an understanding of the relationship between installation requirements and health and safety in the workplace, how to contribute to a good working relationship and identify hazards in the workplace.
This one day module is aimed at learners who hold an ECITB Small Bore Tubing Twin Ferrule Approved Course certificate taken in the previous six months or have attained the TSBT01 Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing Assemblies - Twin Ferrule technical test.
- SBT systems and components
- Isolation of SBT systems
- Correct dismantling techniques
- Types of fittings used by manufacturers
- Tubing selection and identification
- Inspection of components and fault finding
- Correct use of tools - tube cutting, coning and threading
- Tube bending
- Correct assembly of fittings
- Installation of SBT components and assemblies
Classroom and workshop training by ECITB Certified Trainers.
ECITB Certificate of Training (learners are not considered technically competent at Stage 1).
Candidates will be issued with Work Based Task Assignment Personal Records to be used in Stage 2.
Times of Training
09.15 - 16.30
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here.
For further details, please contact our Training Division at scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759900