Stage 1 Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing with Cone and Threaded Medium and High Pressure
To provide delegates with the training required to demonstrate the knowledge and practical skills of working with Small Bore Tubing Systems through an individual knowledge test and practical exercises, giving an understanding of the relationship between installation requirements and health and safety in the workplace, how to contribute to a good working relationship and identify hazards in the workplace.
This two day Cone and Threaded Medium and High Pressure course is aimed at learners with no previous small bore tubing training. Please review page 2 within the course synopsis for details of the 4-stage ECITB/Step Change in Safety SBT model. This course is grant aided for ECITB registered employers.
- HSE and Step Change Overview of HCR
- Health and Safety associated with SBT activities
- P & ID's for SBT systems
- SBT systems and components
- Isolation of SBT systems
- Correct dismantling techniques
- Fitting types
- Tubing, layout and supports
- Component inspection and fault finding
- Correct use of tools for cutting, prep, bending
- Tube bending practices
- Correct assembly and installation of fittings
- Joint inspection
- Course test - practical and written
- Contribute to good, safe relationships in the working environment
Classroom and workshop training by ECITB Certified Trainers.
ECITB Certificate of Training (learners are not considered technically competent at Stage 1).
Candidates will be issued with Work Based Task Assignment Personal Records to be used in Stage 2.
Times of Training
Day 1: 09.15 - 16.30
Day 2: 09.00 - 16.00
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here.
For further details, please contact our Training Division at scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759900