To provide delegates with an awareness of hose and flexible tubing consideration, components, identification, selection and installation best practices. The course covers inspection practices in line with the energy institute guidelines.
Technicians, maintenance and engineering personnel who require an awareness of hose and flexible tubing selection, installation and inspection best practices.
- Hose and flexible tubing construction
- The components of a hose assembly
- Hose assembly identification
- Hose selection considerations
- Hose inspection considerations
- Trouble-shooting and examples of bad practice
- Hose installation and inspection practical activity in line with industry guidelines
Swagelok Certificate of Completion, plus wallet card - valid for 3 years
Times of Training
08.45 - 12.00 and 12.45 - 16.00
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here.
Onsite and offshore courses are available. For further details, please contact our Training Division at scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759900