To provide delegates with an understanding of the function of Pressure Regulators and the importance of correct selection whilst identifying associated performance issues that commonly occur to increase system
efficiency. Provide guidance on appropriate inspection, testing and planned or preventative maintenance and have hands-on session to provide experience in replacing key components.
Technicians, maintenance and engineering personnel involved in the selection, installation and maintenance of pressure regulators and associated systems.
- Function, loading mechanisms and safety considerations when selecting a pressure regulator
- Relate function and performance to associated companies
- Sizing of regulators and utilising flow charts
- Supple pressure effect (SPE), droop, choking, lock-out, creep and Joules Thompson effect
- Demonstrate SPE
- Relate performance characteristics to the importance of good selection and regulator design
- Consideration of venting and proportional relief valves to enhance safety for certain systems
- Practical instruction on actual maintenance of Swagelok regulators
- Suggestions on inspection and testing techniques
Classroom and training workshop
Swagelok Certificate of Completion
Times of Training
08.30 - 17.00
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here.
Onsite and offshore courses are available. For further details, please contact our Training Division at scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759900