As a core member our Custom Solutions Team you will be responsible for producing customer quotations and proposals, including written technical documentation. Using SolidWorks software you will design assemblies which meet the specific requirements of the customer. You will prepare cost estimates and assist with material selection based on the information within your designs. These designs will assist you and the Assembly Technician to construct a product which meets and exceeds customer expectations. The role also includes the control of internal stock inventory management within the Custom Solutions department, general workshop housekeeping and strict compliance with all quality controls. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for creating value beyond the expected.
Skills & Requirements:
- Technical / Engineering based qualification (HNC, equivalent or higher)
- Credible, reliable and comfortable communicating with customers and colleagues at multiple levels
- Attention to detail, flexible and able to work with schedules and deadlines
- Able to demonstrate good mathematical, IT and presentation skills
- Previous industry experience with fluid controls or products preferred
- Previous experience of CAD design and using SolidWorks 3D software preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Company paid Life Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Daily Lunch
- Childcare Vouchers
This position is based in Thornliebank, East Renfrewshire, and is 6 miles south of the city of Glasgow.
For further information about this role, please contact our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CSOL17A.
This is your opportunity to build your career with a company focused on pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Swagelok Scotland, Teesside & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer