Swagelok Scotland are an ECITB Approved Provider of Mechanical Joint Integrity (MJI) training and technical tests.
Held in our ECITB Approved Training Academies in Aberdeen and Middlesbrough or at your premises, our Qualified Trainers provide:
- MJI10 - Hand Torque Bolted Connection Techniques: 1-day course
- MJI18 - Hydraulic Tension Bolted Connection Techniques: 1-day course*
- MJI19 - Hydraulic Torque Bolted Connection Techniques: 1-day course*
- MJI10/19 - Hand & Hydraulic Torque Bolted Connection Techniques: 1.5-day course
- MJI10/19/18 - Hand Torque, Hydraulic Torque & Hydraulic Tension Bolted Connection Techniques: 2.5-day course
- Click here for our latest TMJI Technical Tests dates and availability
Technical Test Route: TMJI10 and/or TMJI11
Technical Test Route: TMJI18
Technical Test Route: TMJI19 and/or TMJI20
Technical Test Route: TMJI10, TMJI11, TMJI19 and/or TMJI20
Technical Test Route: TMJI10, TMJI11, TMJI18, TMJI19 and/or TMJI20
*Note: Learners must hold an MJI10 Training Certificate (taken in the last 6 months) or TMJI10 Test Certificate to participate in this 1-day course.
Course Dates and Availability
For a list of our scheduled course dates, please click on your preferred location.
Classroom and workshop training by ECITB Certified Trainers.
ECITB Certificate of Training (learners are not considered technically competent at Stage 1).
Candidates will be issued with Work Based Task Assignment Personal Records to be used in Stage 2.
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here
Mechanical Joint Integrity Model
To download a copy of the 4 Stage ECITB/Step Change in Safety MJI Model, click here
For further details, to make a booking or to find out about our full range of courses, email scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759916.