From simple to complex, Swagelok Scotland have the skills, tools and products available to assemble and test sub-systems.
Our team of Swagelok Certified Installers provide greater value to you, our customer, by reducing your overall costs through reduced planning, assembly and purchasing costs. We are a local presence backed by a global organisation with product and application expertise that enables customers to realise the benefits of using genuine Swagelok products coupled with closely controlled assembly capabilities.
- Assembled by Swagelok certified installers
- Assembly backed by the Swagelok limited lifetime warranty
- Technical support and industry knowledge assures efficiency in product selection and reduced footprint
- Only the highest quality components
- 3D CAD capabilities
- Fully tested and certified prior to delivery
Download a copy of our Assembly Services brochure.
For further information on our assembly services (custom solutions) email scots.CAD@swagelok.com or complete our enquiry form.
Please take a look at recent Assembly Services projects completed by Swagelok Scotland, Teesside & Ireland:
Manifold panel including ball valves, fittings, tubing and check valves for Wood Group click here
KCA regulator gas supply panel for Saint-Gobain Glass click here
Grab Sample Panels for a large UK oil refinery click here