To provide delegates with the knowledge and understanding of how to correctly identify common thread forms and SBT system components. An awareness of pressure capabilities of the connections and of pressure injection injuries. A thread identification tool kit is available to purchase if required.
Technicians, maintenance and engineering personnel who require knowledge and understanding of how to identify common thread forms, SBT connections and configurations.
- Thread identification - practical and theoretical activities
- Tapered threads: NPT, BSPT (ISO7/1)
- Straight (parallel) threads: BSPP (ISO228/1), SAE/MS, JIC (AN), Metric, etc.
- Tapered thread sealant application
- Straight thread seal mechanisms
- Common SBT system connections and configurations
- Pressure ratings awareness
- Pressure injection injuries awareness
Swagelok Certificate of Completion, plus wallet card - valid for 3 years.
- 40% Practical
- 60% Theoretical
Times of Training
08.45 - 12.00 and 12.45 - 16.00
Onsite and offshore courses are available. For further details, please contact our Training Division at scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759900.