Are you looking for a Training Partner?
- ...to help you identify skills gaps
- ...to aid in the continuous development of your personnel
- ...to provide Training and Competency Management support
At Swagelok Scotland, we offer a wide range of courses plus bespoke packages to meet your training needs. Our courses include:
- Swagelok Small Bore Tube Fitting Installation
- Medium and High Pressure Cone and Thread Essentials
- Tube Bending Essentials
- Thread Identification Essentials
- Hose Essentials
- Materials Selection Awareness
- Swagelok M200 Orbital Welding Course
- VCR Fitting Installation Course
- Pressure Regulator Training Course
- Process Analyser Sample System (PASS) Training
- Sample System Problem Solving and Maintenance Course
For further information on our training courses, please click on each course heading.
ECITB Approved Provider
Swagelok Scotland, Teesside and Ireland are the Approved Provider of ECITB Small Bore Tubing (SBT) training and technical tests.
Held in our ECITB Approved Training Academies, our Qualified Trainers provide:
- ECITB SBT01 - Assemble and install small bore tubing with twin ferrule mechanical grip fittings (2 days duration)
- ECITB SBT02 - Assemble and install small bore tubing with cone and threaded medium and high pressure module (1 day duration)
- ECITB SBT03 - Assemble and install small bore tubing with cone and threaded medium and high pressure (2 days duration)
- TSBT01, TSBT02 and TSBT03 technical tests
For further information on our ECITB SBT courses, please click on each course heading.
Contact our Training Division to make a booking or to find out about our full range of courses, email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1224 759900.