To provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the Swagelok M200 power supply and related products. To instruct on set-up, operation and purging. Understand how to address maintenance and trouble-shooting techniques to increase user awareness, efficiency and improve production.
Welding Technicians or Engineers wishing to increase their knowledge of orbital welding specifically using Swagelok M200 equipment.
- Basic GTAW principles relating to Orbital Welding
- Understand the features of the Swagelok M200 system
- Identify and rectify electrode faults
- Understand purging and shielding gas techniques
- Correct system set up and fixturing
- Generate weld programs
- Carry out weld evaluation and adjustment
Classroom and training workshop - maximum 3 attendees per class.
Swagelok Certificate of Completion.
- 60% Practical
- 40% Theoretical
Times of Training
09.15 - 17.00
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here
Onsite and offshore courses are available. For further details, please contact our Training Division at scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759900.