To provide delegates with an awareness of materials selection, associated standards and common NDE options. An understanding of the suitability of materials for various application conditions. Awareness of good practices concerned with the layout and design of SBT systems and an understanding of common connection methods, how they work and the principals of tube bending.
Those who require an appreciation of the design and installation of systems, but will not be involved in practical activities such as installation and maintenance of the systems. (Graduate Project/Design Engineers - Project/Design Engineers).
- Material awareness - alloy composition
- Common material NDE options
- Standards awareness (NACE/NORSOK)
- Overview of common types of corrosion and causes
- Common SBT systems connection types
- Tubing data - standards, pressure/temperature ratings
- Theory of tube bending - including practical ability
- System design and layout
Certificate of Completion - valid for 3 years.
1 day (minimum 10, maximum 14 delegates per course)
Times of Training
08.45 - 16.30
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here
Onsite and offshore courses are available. For further details, please contact our Training Division at scots.training@Swagelok.com or call +44 (0)1224 759916.