To provide delegates with an overview of the construction and function of Swagelok proportional relief valves and check valves, an awareness of the parameters of a fluid system, considerations for safety when working with fluid systems and an awareness of maintenance and installation considerations for relief and check valves.
Technicians, maintenance and engineering personnel involved in the installation, maintenance, inspection and setting of proportional relief valves and check valves.
- Proportional relief valves overview
- Check valves overview
- Understanding crack and re-seal pressure - interactive activity
- Safety considerations
- Spring kits and maintenance/installation instructions
- Spring kits - practical activity
- Seal kits and maintenance/installation instructions
- Seal kits - practical activity
- Knowledge test
Swagelok Certificate of Completion - valid for 3 years.
- 40% Practical
- 60% Theory
Times of Training
09.15 - 12.00 and 13.15 - 16.00
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here.
Onsite and offshore courses are available. For further details, please contact our Training Division at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1224 759916.