To provide delegates with an awareness of the EI SBT Guidelines and associated industry best practice in relation to instrument hook ups, close coupling, vibration mitigation and identification and avoidance of static and dynamic loads which will affect SBT systems over time. This practical course also aims to provide delegates with an understanding of the calculations used to determine the design of rectoils, the EI guidelines surrounding support spacing and tube bending arrangements through theoretical instruction and practical activities.
This ECITB Approved course is aimed at existing and graduate design/engineering discipline personnel who require increased awareness of Small Bore Tubing design in accordance with Energy Institute (EI) Guidelines and industry best practices.
- HCR Safety Moment
- SBT Considerations and Parameters
- Design Deliverables
- Materials Selection and Corrosion
- SBT Connections
- Static and Dynamic Loading
- Close Coupling and Valve Selection
- Knowledge Testing - Practical and Written
Classroom and Practical Training.
ECITB Certificate of Training.
2 days - 50% Practical, 50% Theoretical
Times of Training
08.30 - 17.00
To download a copy of the course synopsis, click here
Contact our Training Team to discuss a course date to suit your requirements.
Customer Feedback - What was the most effective part of the course?
- Extended examples and discussion around design/installation practices which simplify the E.I Guidelines.
- Greater understanding of level of instruction required when creating workpacks and engineering checking of hook-up drawing.
For further details about this course or to speak to one of our Training Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1224 759916.
Swagelok are an Approved Provider of ECITB SBT training courses and technical tests. Please click here for our full range of courses.