This CPDUK Certified course aims to provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the Swagelok® tube fitting and related products, and instruct on the correct installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting techniques to increase system efficiency and improve system safety. To provide an awareness of standards and best practices when working with high pressure and high-safety factor hydrogen applications and gas delivery systems.
Technicians, maintenance and engineering personnel involved in the installation, maintenance, inspection and design of hydrogen applications and small bore tubing gas delivery systems.
- Safe tube fitting installation procedures for high pressure applications and high-safety factor systems
- Understanding of hydrogen leakage, its implications and helium leak testing
- Correct material selection and hydrogen embrittlement
- Identify component parts required to make a leak free connection
- Correct thread identification and sealing methods (SAE, NPT, BSP, etc.)
- Metric v fractional component part identification
- Correct tube handling, preparation and bending
- Overview of EC79 standard
- Awareness of HV35 and HV70
Classroom and training workshop
Swagelok® Certificate of Completion - valid for 3 years (subject to successful completion of both practical and theoretical exams).
As this course is CPD Certified, the delegate is entitled to a CPD certificate awarding 1 CPD point.
1 day - 50% Practical, 50% Theoretical
Course Dates and Availability
This course can be delivered at one of our training academies, at your own premises or offshore. Contact our training team to discuss a date to suit your requirements.
For further details about this course or to speak to one of our training team email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1224 759916.