Sampling System Problem Solving and Maintenance Training (SSM)
If your job is maintaining a sampling system, you may not have the time or resources to come up to speed on the system. Achieving the results you need depends on deepening your understanding of the system, as well as fine-tuning the system for optimum performance.
You can eliminate mistakes in your sampling system. And you don't have to do it alone. Swagelok Training prepares analytical instrumentation technicians and maintenance personnel to catch mistakes before they happen and recognize existing problems in installed sampling systems.
Our Sampling System Problem Solving and Maintenance Training (SSM) teaches fundamental and advanced practices in analytical instrumentation operation and maintenance, empowering you to maintain your sampling system with minimal error and greater system integrity.
Watch our Sampling System Training video to get a better idea of what our course can offer.
What You'll Learn:
- How to recognise and diagnose common sampling system design flaws that lead to excessive time delay and non-representative samples
- The formulas, calculations and engineering principles that can help you properly troubleshoot process analyser sampling systems and fine-tune them for optimum performance
- How to maintain your sampling system with minimal error and greater system integrity
- How to troubleshoot actual sampling system designs and recommend corrective actions
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who diagnoses, troubleshoots and maintains sampling systems, including sampling system and analyser technicians, maintenance personnel and system engineers
- Appropriate for basic training or as a refresher for experienced professionals.
About the Instructor
Phil Harris has over 30 years of experience in industry and academia, providing expert insight and analysis for a variety of applications. Mr Harris is the author of many papers on analyser systems and routinely presents at industry conferences and technical seminars.
With extensive experience in research, development and project management, Mr Harris has supported many industries, including nuclear energy, oil refining, and alternative fuels. Mr Harris earned both his Bachelor's and Master's degrees from the University of Manitoba.